HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 28 pages on title ‘Telco Transformation Journey – Digital Brand Leverage, Key Trends and Strategies’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes all over the world and important players such as Deutsche Telekom, AWS, Du, blik, Etisalat, Google, Orange, HBO, NOS, Revolut, Telia, Salesforce, Singtel, Turkcell, M1, Sunrise, Telefónica, Telkomsel, Telia, TPG Telecom, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone
Telco Transformation Journey – Digital Brand Leverage, Key Trends and Strategies, a new Global Outlook Report by HTF MI, provides an executive-level overview of the telco digital transformation journey and the emergence of the digital telco brand. It delivers qualitative insights on the digital brand, analysing key trends and strategies adopted by telecom service providers around the world.
Digital channel leverage, for both services and support, is a critical pillar of a telco digitalisation strategy. Telcos have long relied on their online web-shops to help drive digital channel sales, and their e-care app to improve digital self-support volumes, as these tools are instrumental at driving down customer acquisition and support costs. Most telcos have already enhanced their e-care apps with chat-bots, AI voice command, e-SIM support and other digital value-add, to improve the experience of digital self-service, and some have launched ‘online only’ secondary brands, to gain a better understanding of the all-digital sales model, with no retail support and limited human hotline support. More recently, a number of telcos have begun to go even further, creating a distinct, greenfield mobile app brand that is capable of managing the entire customer journey digitally, from a single app interface for both new and existing customers.
Its structure is –
– Section 1: Telcos’ digital transformation journey: this section analyses the main strategies adopted by telecom operators as part of their digital customer transformation evolution, with a special focus on the emergence of digital telco brands.
– Section 2: Case studies: the report provides six digital brand case studies
– Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
Buy this report >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3052797
– The COVID-19 pandemic has underlined the logic of digital channels for the sales and support of a host of products and services, including telco services.
– Digital channel leverage, for both services and support, is a critical pillar of telco digitalisation strategy.
– Telcos have long relied on their online web-shop to help drive digital channel sales, and their e-care app to improve digital self-support volumes, as these tools are instrumental at driving down customer acquisition and support costs.
– Some telcos have launched ‘online only’ secondary brands, to gain a better understanding of the all-digital sales model, with no retail support and limited human hotline support.
Reasons to Buy
– This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main digital customer care strategines telecom operators are adopting as part of their wider digital transformation journeys, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn’t, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
– The report includes examples of strategies adopted by telcos that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3052797-telco-transformation-journey-digital-brand-leverage-key-trends
Table of Contents
Section 1: The Telco Digital Transformation Journey
Digitalization: the cost cutting imperati
View Detailed Table of Content >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3052797-telco-transformation-journey-digital-brand-leverage-key-trends
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218