HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 189 pages on title ‘Indian Insurance Industry – Governance, Risk and Compliance’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes all over the world.
Request a sample report >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3053113-indian-insurance-industry
HTF MI ‘Indian Insurance Industry – Governance, Risk and Compliance’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in India.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together HTF MI research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
– IRDAI regulates the Indian insurance industry
– The practice of non-admitted insurance is limited to the reinsurance segment.
– Foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in the Indian insurance industry was increased from 26% to 49% with the enactment of the Insurance Law (Amendments) Act 2015 in March 2015.
– Composite insurance is not permitted in the Indian insurance industry.
– IRDAI is planning to adopt risk-based solvency requirements for insurance companies operating in India.
Buy this report >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3053113
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in India including –
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in India.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in India.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
– The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in India.
– The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
– The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
– The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in India.
– Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Indian insurance industry.
– Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3053113-indian-insurance-industry
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Third-party liability insurance for owner of hazardous facilities
2.4.2 Motor third party liability insurance
2.4.3 Professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers and web aggregators
2.4.4 Workmen’s compensation insurance/employers’ liability insurance
View Detailed Table of Content >>> https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3053113-indian-insurance-industry
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218